Filming and photography at public housing properties

Last updated: 1 December 2017

We welcome filming and photography projects that promote tenant involvement or have wider benefits for the community.

If you want to film or photograph at a public housing property, you will need to get permission.

To do this:

  1. Fill in the Application for filming or photography location agreement (.docx)
    The form details our general requirements, including the circumstances where approval may be granted
  2. Attach all the required information as listed on the form
  3. Send the application to us – the address is on the form.

If you want to use a communal area on a public housing property for a meeting or event, find out how to make a request.

Was this page useful?

Back to top