Interpreter services

Last updated: 12 February 2015

If you speak a language other than English or have difficulty reading written information, you can get help over the telephone.

Public Housing Language Link gives you pre-recorded information in 11 languages (including English) about:

  • How to apply for housing
  • How much rent you will pay
  • How to arrange repairs
  • Help with renting privately.

Language Link can also connect you through to your local office with an interpreter.

To use Language Link call:

Arabic(03) 9280 0790
Simplified Chinese(03) 9280 0791
Croatian(03) 9280 0792
Traditional Chinese(03) 9280 0792
Polish(03) 9280 0793
Russian(03) 9280 0794
Somali(03) 9280 0795
Spanish(03) 9280 0796
Turkish(03) 9280 0797
Vietnamese(03) 9280 0798
English(03) 9280 0799

If you speak another language, please call or visit your local office and ask for an interpreter.

We can also provide brochures in a range of languages and alternative formats on request.

Was this page useful?

Back to top