HousingVic online services
We're developing HousingVic online services that you can access securely using myGov.
The Victorian Housing Register online application is now available in HousingVic online services.
When you link your myGov account to HousingVic online services, you can:
- Apply for public and community housing
- View and save applications
- Apply for a transfer if you are already a Victorian social housing tenant.
- Go to the myGov website and sign in to your myGov account. If you don't have one, you'll need to create a myGov account (it should only take a few minutes)
- Open myGov's 'Services' section
- Pick 'HousingVic online services' – this will link it to your myGov account.
Now you can open HousingVic online services and select 'Victorian Housing Register application'.
- Call the myGov helpdesk: 13 23 07 and select option 1
Hours: 7 am to 10 pm, Monday to Friday and 10 am to 5 pm, Saturday and Sunday
- myGov help page
- myGov contact us page